Senior iOS Developer (Vietnamese candidate only)
Quận 11, Vietnam
- Analyze requirements, come up with an adequate technical design and maintain technical documentation
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, design patterns, etc.). Comply with the coding standards (SDLC guidelines).
- Customize integration development with other software systems based on customer requirements.
- Actively raise early any concerns to Tech lead / Project Manager and suggest action plans to improve overall quality.
- Troubleshoot performance, scale, object clustering issues for integration solutions and debugging.
- Research new technologies and existing libraries
- Partner with Technical Project Managers to share knowledge with other team members, make the most of knowledge built by other team members
- Team management: assist team members with design challenges and coding issues; evaluate their performance on a defined period.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in iOS Development using Objective-C/ Swift, Xcode.
- Familiar with common design patterns: MVC, MVVM, MVP..
- Have proficient experience with integrating RESTful APIs
- Well-acquainted with standard iOS frameworks, tools concepts, Social framework
- Strong understanding of user interface Builder, AutoLayout
- Have experience in developing custom UI
- Proficient in source control management (Git/ GitLab) and project management tool (Jira)
- Have knowledge of Cloud services (Firebase/AWS…)
- Strong leadership, collaboration and presentation skills
- Good English communication, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Nice-to-have skills:
- Have knowledge of cross-platform development (React Native, Flutter,…)
- Have experience in media composition and editing (image, audio, video)
- Have an iPhone/iPad app in the App Store