Office Admin Assistant (2 to 3-year exp.)
Reporting to the HR Director and Chief Accountant, the position will play a key role in managing office operations, providing all administrative services and engaging the team activities.
1. Office administration services:
- Purchase office supplies and stationery not limited to preparing payment request, advance requests and clear advance request
- Welcome visitors, receive incoming mails/calls and direct to the relevant department
- Provide facilitation for new-hires entrance: working facilities, stationery, accounts, etc.
- Coordinate the termination process of the employees
- Leave management: check and record staff attendance on a daily basis; advise the staff on the necessary procedure and verified papers for sick leaves, claiming social allowance, and so on.
- Manage, implement and facilitate the extra healthcare package and annual health check program
- Coordinate travel and lodging accommodations for staff and visitors
- Coordinate the services of work permits, visas, and resident cards for expatriates and foreign visitors.
2. Office management:
- Manage and follow up on office administration contracts
- Handle petty cash and control office expenses
- Supervise tea and cleaning ladies
- Manage all keys of office and cabinets
- Monitor, and coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment & assets;
- Liaise with the building management to maintain good office services: air conditioning, power, hygiene, safety, etc.
- Coordinate the issuance and removal of access cards/ fingerprint registration to staff and visitors.
- Administer the door access database
- Coordinate and monitor the catering service for lunch
- Ensure good condition of medicine chests in the office
- Conduct all purchasing duties according to approved purchase requests
- Coordinate the whole process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policy and procedures
- Find the most competitive suppliers for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, term, delivery, and services.
- Manage the purchasing records.
4. Great-Place-To-Work activities:
- Partner with Trade Union to organize Company events, employee activities, team-building, and Great-Place-To-Work activities.
- Actively propose management on changes/ solutions to improve employee engagement and enhance the inspiring working environment.
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the board of directors.