.NET Developer (Junior/Middle) – Bollore Group
200 years ago, Bolloré Group was born. Today, one of Bolloré Group’s fastest growing business sectors, Bolloré Logistics, have grown to become the world’s top 10 players in freight forwarding and
logistics with a powerful network spread across 106 countries, 607 sites with over 20,000 employees.
We pride ourselves having developed specific expertise in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions tailored to our customers’ growth and constantly driving innovation to adapt and better cater to their evolving needs. We place our customers at the heart of all our processes, delivering customized solutions while ensuring ethical and responsible business practices.
Here at Bollore Logistics, our people’s actions are guided by our core values – Humility, Excellence, Courage, Agility & Innovation and Solidarity. We believe it’s the people who brought us to where we are right now, and it’ll be the people who propel us to greater heights. We invite you to join our diverse team on our journey to becoming Global Top 5 in the coming years.
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin,…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
- Contribute to develop new features in compliance with department best practices
- Ensure maintenance and management of developed solutions
- Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
- Participate to common daily meeting with teams based in Paris
- Realize daily and weekly activity reporting using Group tools.
- Report to the Lead Developer.
- Graduate in computer science.
- OOP C# .NET best practices, and common design principles
- ASP.NET Core MVC, WebAPI, RESTFul Web API, HTTP Codes and verbs, Unit Test
- Databases : MongoDB, SQL Server
- Understand and follow DevOps CI/CD
- Proficiency in GIT using GIT flow
- Good knowledge of SQL language.
Nice to have
- Work with Azure cloud platforms
- Container-based using Docker
- Clean code and refactor code ability
- Good communication in English (written and spoken).
- Up to 3 years of experience.
- Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects.
Why B’ Information Services?
- Being pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High-ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, allowance support…
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs…): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate in global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory…)