Data Engineer (Talend) – Bollore Group
200 years ago, Bolloré Group was born. Today, one of Bolloré Group’s fastest growing business sectors, Bolloré Logistics, have grown to become the world’s top 10 players in freight forwarding and logistics with a powerful network spread across 106 countries, 607 sites with over 20,000 employees.
We pride ourselves having developed specific expertise in providing end-to-end supply chain solutions tailored to our customers’ growth and constantly driving innovation to adapt and better cater to their evolving needs. We place our customers at the heart of all our processes, delivering customized solutions while ensuring ethical and responsible business practices.
Here at Bollore Logistics, our people’s actions are guided by our core values – Humility, Excellence, Courage, Agility & Innovation and Solidarity. We believe it’s the people who brought us to where we are right now, and it’ll be the people who propel us to greater heights. We invite you to join our diverse team on our journey to becoming Global Top 5 in the coming years.
B’ Information Services in Vietnam
Looking to grow our development teams in Vietnam, B’ Information Services engages in a collaboration with Ekino Vietnam, part of Havas Group / Bolloré Group.
Our team in Ho Chi Minh City is specialized on Microsoft .Net technologies (ASP.Net MVC, Winforms, API, Azure, Xamarin, Knockout JS…), ESB platform (Webmethods, Java…) and deliver projects using Agile methodology.
Working with B’ Information Services you’ll have the opportunities to develop your skills and career in an exciting workplace in touch with an international and innovative environment.
Main tasks and activities
The Talend developer participates in designing and developing, implementing data integration solutions with Talend platform, which addresses data’s needs and monitors data flow smoothly.
The main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Design, develop, test, and implement data integration solutions to ensure high quality, performance, and scalability.
- Understand data integration requirements to create and maintain technical solutions for all development and integration processes.
- Perform unit testing and system testing to identify and address any issues early.
- Troubleshoot and resolve defects and performance bottlenecks.
- Optimize data integration workflows for maximum efficiency and minimal processing time.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless data flow and integration across systems.
- Report to Lead Developer.
- Graduate in Information Technology, Data Science, Math or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Data Engineer or similar role.
- Strong understanding of data integration concepts and ETL processes.
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts.
- Hands-on experience in data integration tools (Talend, Informatica PowerCenter, Pentaho,…)
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Familiar with different data formats and protocols (e.g., JSON, XML, REST, SOAP).
Advantegous to have:
- Experience with Big Data & Cloud integration (e.g., AWS, Azure).
- Relevant certifications in Talend or data integration technologies.
- Have good logical and analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Reliable and comfortable to collaborate in team
- Strong learning capabilities both for technical and functional aspects
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- French is a plus
Why B’ Information Services?
- Being pioneer to contribute to the team development with long-term vision
- High ownership working environment: You will take full responsibilities and control of your missions contributing to the team success in a daily collaboration with Paris teams
- Continuous skill improvement with new technologies, challenging projects, on-the-job coaching, knowledge exchange with technical experts, and training programs (locally and in Paris)
- Annual performance review: recognize your efforts and identify development/ improvement needs
- Be secured in your mind with employee’s care: private healthcare insurance package, medical check-up, allowance support…
- Great-place-to-work activities (company trip, sport clubs…): enhance teamwork spirit and facilitate your work-life balance
- Opportunity to participate in global events (Hackathon, Seminar, Innovation Factory…)