Senior Solution architect
The Solution Architect role at ekino is a combination of the skill set of project manager and a technical consultant . We combine both to fit with our hybrid model of delivery to our clients, including design, business and technology. Our Solution architects are able to manage projects from scoping to delivery, considering budget and the value for our clients from a technical standpoint. As the conductor for the project, team members and clients rely on you for everything they need to know about a project: what to expect, what comes next, and where they need to be.
You will manage a number of concurrent projects: web and mobile applications, brand websites, marketing automation, technology consulting, UX/UI upgrades and more.
As the day to day client contact, you will ensure project scope, planning, and budget are proactively managed and understood by the project team and the Client, providing direction and guidance towards the desired project outcomes, you are also responsible for ensuring the high quality standards that our brand is known for, technology wise but not only, every deliverables matter.
● You are able to manage a project autonomously from the pre-sale phase to the delivery.
● You will be part of understanding and getting our client’s needs, creating a tailored proposal and the associated budget as well as building a team with the appropriate skill sets.
● You are able to understand the technology requirements and advise what is the best route to take
● You will participate in the animate a multidisciplinary project team and participate in the growth of junior team members.
● You will be the bridge between our client and our production team.
● You will manage the budget aspects of your projects during all its phases
● You are in charge of enhancing the relationships with our clients to identify new business
opportunities, you will participate in the tender processes as well as writing proposals.
● You have at least 8 years of experience in technical project management, you evolved in a technical digital environment, development experiences are strongly appreciated.
● You have at least a Master Degree
● You have a global vision of the technical trends, digital environment, and you are familiar with modern infrastructure architecture, devops and databases concepts.
● You are able to communicate easily and clearly, you have strong adaptability and ability to explain complex concepts simply.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (French is a plus)
● A team player
● Proactive, can do attitude
● Good at critical thinking, sharp – can make good decision quickly in time of crisis
● Strong interpersonal & leadership skills/ people development/ people motivation
● Good negotiation skill, being able to communicate effectively, honestly and proactively with foreign teams and global clients.
● Continuous improvement mindset
● Mastering different project management methodologies
● Budget management
● Ability to Work across a multi-disciplinary team to coordinate activities and deliverables
● You have a strong sensibility for UX/UI web design and its combination to technology.
● Plan, schedule and track digital projects
● Manage project and resource plans, scope
● High sense of organization and responsibility
● Effectively handle communications and keep the project team (incl client) appraised on
progress, next steps, dependencies, deadlines, escalation etc..
● Risk assessment and management
● Committed to product quality & high service standards
● Consistently manage client expectations, solicit and handle client feedback
● Proactively identify and resolve project challenges and facilitate the resolution process
● Identify, asses and work with third parties as required by the project / client
● Experienced with writing Functional, technical, architecture specifications, describing UX
● Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project
● Familiar with bug tracking systems
● Ability to craft modern digital technical architectures
● Solid knowledge in common, trends and state of the art web-based application and digital technology concepts (CMS, Portal, SEO, Social network integration, RESTful and more)
● Strong knowledge with source control management and industrialisation
● You master front-end and back-end technologies, their main principles, differences and selling points
● Source control management: Git knowledge is mandatory
● Infrastructure knowledge: AWS, infrastructure as code, Docker, GCP (optional), Azure (optional)
● Front-end Framework knowledge: Angular, VueJS (optional), React